Many individuals allow their dream of owning a home in Gran Canaria to remain just that, a dream, as they are daunted by the complex Spanish rules and bureaucracy. Admittedly, it is easy to become overwhelmed when you go alone, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
With our comprehensive “Buying Assistance Package,” you can sit back and relax while we handle all the hard work for you. Whether you’re residing in your home country or here in Gran Canaria, you can entrust all your responsibilities to us.
We provide this when purchasing a property through IHI:
- Processing of all necessary documents and formalities for registering the property in the Land Registry Office once the sale and tax payment have been completed.
- Legal and fiscal representation for non-residents through Power of Attorney (POA) for signing pre-sale and final-sale agreements at the public Notary.
- Assistance with obtaining a Identification Number (NIE) for both Foreigners and Non-Residents, as well as a Tax Identification Number.
- Support with meeting deadlines for Spanish government authority bodies, including Legal and Taxation assistance.
- Help with changing water and electricity when purchasing a new property, and help changing ownership.
- Transparent calculation of property purchase and expenses using our Settlement Overview document.
- Personalised follow-up information on contract agreements and Notary appointments.
- Secure deposit client account with the public Notary for all related transfers during the transaction.
- Help with property documentation review and registration prior to purchase.
- Legal contract arrangement, such as a preliminary sales agreement.
- Accurate Tax payment for property purchase.
- Excellent property valuation service.