We are expanding our team
Do you want to work in sunny Gran Canaria? IHI’s mission is to assist sellers and buyers of homes, holiday properties, project and commercial properties in a pleasant, honest, affordable and efficient way.
With our in-house legal and taxation, and marketing team, everything is in order for you to get a perfect start to your career as a Real Estate Agent. We are an international team that speaks 8 languages, including Spanish, English, Norwegian, French, Italian, German, Swedish, and Dutch.
Do you want to join this journey? Then we want to hear from you.
– Real estate agent for listing (no education required)
– Trained real estate agent with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
Real estate agent for listing
• Any type of sales experience is a plus. Real estate experience is not required.
• Fluency in English is required. Minimum intermediate-level Spanish is preferred. Also, a third language such as German, Swedish, Dutch, or French is a reason for preference.
• Professional, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Result-oriented, highly motivated, open-minded and good-hearted, and professional perspective.
• Generally good computer knowledge
• Work with a flexible schedule in the field and the office.
• Have a driver’s licence and car driving skills.
Trained real estate agent
Everything above in addition to:
• To provide suitable offers to potential buyers,
• To provide sufficient and accurate information to the buyer on market conditions, negotiation processes, prices, legal requirements, and related matters,
• To provide consultancy to the buyer on the value of the property and its suitability for the needs and wishes of the buyer and to produce appropriate solutions,
• To prepare the necessary legal documents and contracts,
• To manage the purchasing process with a fair and honest deal.
How To Apply
Send your CV and Portfolio to this email address:
For more information, you can visit our website with this link down below: