This is a property we sell through our partner. The advertisement and its content are not provided by us, so we are not responsible for the accuracy of this advertisement.
This is an independent house in Bellavista, one of the most welcoming and sought-after residential neighborhoods in the south of the island of Gran Canaria, surrounded by luxury houses with swimming pools, spacious chalets, restaurants, schools, supermarkets, pharmacies, etc.
It is without a doubt the perfect place for a family.
The house is built on a plot of 274 square meters, and consists of approx. 270 meters built on 3 floors:
The upper floor, of 88 m2, has 3 double bedrooms, a complete bathroom, a living room with direct access to the large terrace.
The main floor, of 88 m2, with 3 entrances to the house, has a hall, a living room with sofas and a fireplace, an independent kitchen, a pantry with convenient access from the garden, a toilet, a dining room and a large bedroom with dressing room and bathroom en suite.
The basement, with natural light and exterior ventilation, of 106 square meters, has several rooms that are storage rooms, offices.
The house does not have a pool at the moment, but it would be very easy to do it on the large terrace in front of the house: there are no rocks and the excavation would not be expensive at all.
GARAGE: it already has a driveway, but a pergola could be installed to protect the vehicle from the sun.
Technical data of the house:
– Plot: 274 m”
– Orientation: south, sun all day.
– It consists of: basement and two floors
– Garden area in front of the house: 190 m2 approx.
– Barbecue in the garden.
– General drainage of the house with anti-return mechanism of possible setbacks of the general sewerage.
– Entrance to the basement from the garden.
-Possibility of digging in the pool land in front of the house. (the house is all founded on rock).
-Basement fully waterproofed
– House with both thermal and sound insulation.
– Cistern for water of 20,000 l.
– Access to the basement also from inside the house.
– 20 cm thick “sandwich” walls with several insulating layers.
– Carpentry of tropical wood windows and double glazing.
– Fireplace in living room
– Dining room in two heights.
– Upper floor with sloping ceilings from 1.70 m high.
– Double roof with insulation and access from the gallery.
– Air conditioning on the two upper floors for independent rooms
– Gallery upstairs.