Do you need help preparing your home for sale? Or do you want to leave the paperwork to someone else? Then we have a selection of packages that can help you with this. Below you can read in detail what each individual package contains. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
SILVER CLOUDS (0 €), Marketing:
– Professional photo, professional video and drone shots
– Property brochure and floorplan
– Videos for Social Media (Youtube, Instagram, Facebook)
– Full property presentation on ihispain.com
– Presentation in our window display
– Advertisement on FINN.no
– Advertisement on Idealista
– Advertisement on Fotocasa, Milanucios and Habitaclia
SAND GOLD (1000 €), Marketing:
– Listed above + republishing
– Advertisement on FINN.no (+ republishing every 30 days)
– Advertisement on Idealista (+ republishing every 30 days)
– Advertisement on Fotocasa, Milanucios and Habitaclia (+ republishing every 30 days)
Campaign on Meta’s platforms, Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
Campaign on YouTube
– Cleaning and washing before photo
Cleaning a home is incredibly important before it is photographed. We work with the best cleaners who can do this job for you.
– Home styling before photo
We know how a home should look its best in photos. We have our own styling kit which includes cushion covers, bed covers, towels, curtains, decorative items etc. We of course bring refreshments that look good like fruit, champagne and all necessary items to make your property stand out.
SELLER’S MANAGEMENT PACK (1500 €), Advisory and Tax Services
– Diu Diligence and Cancellation of domiciliary accounts, including electricity, water services, insurance, cancelation of bank accounts (if POA is signed), management of home tax insurance (if any)
– Power Of Attorney (POA), if necessary.
– Accurate Taxation payment in Spanish Governmental entities. We ensure all taxes are paid on time with no setbacks.
– Calculation of Plusvalia, Profit Tax and final Settlement Overview for the seller (total income from the property sold).
– Non-resident vendor’s Capital Gain Tax (CGT) liabilities. If the 3% exceeds the taxes due, the seller can expect a refund once all taxes have been paid.